28 August 2009

HEAVY DRUG USA

Hi,

For those in the USA who have been trying to buy Heavy Drug - here's the low down.

This was meant to have gone on sale in the USA the same day it was released in the UK via Beatport. As far as we were aware this had gone up as planned however upon reading your comments we got our management in the US to check it was definitely available via Beatport before we started directing you to it and subsequently discovered that it wasn't!

We got straight on to our distributor and asked for this to be resolved and have been informed that this is now up.

www.beatport.com

Thanks for keeping us informed.

J.x

4 comments:

  1. CUANDO VA VENIR UNKLE A MEXICO ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, I doubt you'll have time to read this but I'm seeing you at Fabric tonight and it would make my life if you could do me a birthday shout out (Jamie Collins, 19 years of wasted youth) or if I could get an autograph, that would also be absolutely bloody brill.

    Cheers if you can do it, and cheers in advance for what will undoubtedly be a wicked set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Heacy Drug, I'd kind off forgetten about Unkle after Rabbit in the headlights, Be there etc.

    I've certainly remebered you again now.

    Can't wait for the new album :-)

    Mike

    ReplyDelete