12 August 2009

Deep In The Trenches...

Deep In The Trenches...

Sorry late again!!! We're currently in mad lock down in West Heath Studios. We have been working like crazy, it's very intense! We have been working on about 17 tracks and recorded vox with myself, Lisa, Gavin, Joel and others!!! We've also been recording all the parts as much as we can whilst we're here with Chris Goss. Whilst it is going well it can be very intense at times; sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind as there is so much going on, particularly knowing that we have to then go back and finish the main and best tracks afterwards so all in all feeling pretty overwhelmed at the moment. I have not had time for any thing else apart from studio lock down recently apart from True Blood series 2 which has been saving my sanity!!!

No it's all good just got to keep focused so bear with me and I'll hit you back when everything has settled down a bit and I'll get all the photos and videos up as soon as I get back into the real world......

Later,

J

6 comments:

  1. Trueblood season 2 is shaping up to be the greatest thing on television. It's been keeping me sane as well.

    The GU Mix is outstanding, "Heavy Drug" is great. I appreciate the use of Doves and The Big Pink and can't wait to hear more. You should tour and bring those two along to Dallas, Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it cool, James! I need you nice and fresh for your Fabric set on 2/10 (my effing birthday!) - I'm taking about 30 mates...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm waiting for this.
    the UNKLE songs do some damage in my brain, damage against the reality :)
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavy Drug (Surrender Sounds Mix) - Single 8:19 is for sale on the UK iTunes Store but NOT on the USA iTunes Store. Why? I am flipping out upset about this. I waited patiently all this time for weeks and now you Brits can buy it but we Yanks can't? This sucks big time James. I am very pissed off and frustrated I can't buy one of your greatest compositions ever in the long form. 2 minutes on the GU37 album is NOT enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think that complaint has been misdirected.

    ReplyDelete