08 May 2009

Broken Record

Hey people, hope all is good. I feel a bit like a broken record at the moment! Not much to talk about as all I have been doing is working on demos and Global. We have been making a lot of progress in the studio on the new album. Finishing potential track ideas for collaborators and working on our own songs, I've now got about 6 which I am working on myself. The Black Marquee session went well. It was nice to have a new dynamic in the studio. Needs work but a good start.

Also been trying to plan our schedule of recording, where we are going to record, who with ie engineers and studios etc, I will keep you posted as things develop but looks like we are recording over the end of the summer.

Been working on a Big Pink mix for the mix album which is sounding cool. If you haven't check them out. They are a great new band from London with Robbie Furze on vocals that played guitar on 'End Titles'. I'm going in over the weekend to put the Global album together and then spend the next week tweaking it. Track listing is looking pretty interesting, from Carl Craig to Radiohead. I'll let you know once it's done.

So yeah keeping my head in studio lock down.

Have a nice weekend,
James.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant - so excited for the GU record.
    At my office, we can't go one week without playing the Barca CD, especially from Evil Nine onwards.....'aaaah no soul, mmmmmmmm'.

    Keep up the great work, cool to get an insight into the workings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for the big pink remix :)

    ReplyDelete